Working From Home In Micro Niche Markets
Micro niche markets can be a very effective way to create working from home income.
Micro niche markets can offer a lucrative working from home advantage over broad and generalized markets and products if they are in an evergreen market. But they can also change overnight.
When working from home you need to expand. Never have all of your businesses in the same micro niche or the same type of marketing. Once you have successes build upon them but also begin a new venture in another marketing niche or marketing platform.
The key to working from home is utilizing shortcuts, shortcuts that give you the advantage of working from home with the desired results by utilizing your time effectively with the least amount of effort.
You need to develop a one person business system and stick to it. If it fails then change the format and approach. When you discover income, expound upon it, and take it to new levels of discovery.
If you base your working from home lifestyle entirely around affiliate products, or micro niche affiliate products and markets, you will have successes and see rewards, but it will always fluctuate and never be stable.
- The only way to make your online work from home income stable is to have three things.
- These three things are what you should be working on as you build your income.
- These three things can save you if something happens to your micro niche affiliate marketing efforts.
- These three things are not what you need in the beginning of marketing but they should be a goal once you have income coming in from your affiliate sales.
- You need to be developing a plan to keep your income stable in an evergreen market.
The Working From Home Three Goals
- You need to have your own product or products
- You need to have an opt-in list
- You need to have recurring income (membership site)
The working from home affiliate market today is changing rapidly. This is obvious to anyone that markets affiliate products.
Take Amazon for an example.
In the past few years Amazon has had to close their doors to affiliates in six states, and Amazon is currently in litigation with two other states. This is because states are seeking more revenue to support their employees and their projects through online taxes.
The world economy is not sound and this is easily seen and understood. What is happening is that individual states and cities are close to bankruptcy or are already there, and they are looking for new sources of revenue.
I am not saying that being an affiliate for Amazon, ClickBank, or any of the other popular markets is bad. These are still lucrative and should be utilized, but what I am saying is that things change daily online and you need to consider this with seriousness.
It can happen overnight.
Google drops your website and your traffic suddenly disappears, or Amazon is not allowed to have affiliates in your state or country. Your working from home income is suddenly gone. This is not a conjecture. It is, and has, already happened.
Reduce, Reuse, And Recycle.
Reduce the time that you put into activities that don’t directly make you money when working from home.
You need to reuse the content, the systems, and the resources that are making you money working from home.
You need to recycle by generating more money from your subscribers, visitors, and buyers.
The key is to make more money working from home with what is already making you money.
To do this successfully is having your own product. It does not have to be a product that you created on your own. It can be anything, but it has to be unique.
The key element is that your niche or micro niche markets and products must be in evergreen markets. If it is not then you will be constantly updating, changing, and searching for new products to earn your working from home income.
An evergreen micro niche market feeds itself.
You do not have to constantly update and write new content. It is fed by the users and the subscribers. In times of inflation or depression the few things that people purchase and are concerned about are food, clothing, weight loss, health, transportation, pets, water, and believe it or not jewelry.
Having your own micro niche product can be evergreen, if it is in an evergreen market.
When you are an affiliate your average earnings are 50%. This is pretty standard across the affiliate marketing industry. This can be a good working from home income but it is still discretionary and not constant.
Having a membership site can be an answer to all of your concerns and needs and can build an income that is constant and an evergreen market.
- A membership site can give the freedom to make choices and give your membership anything that you learn and discover.
- A membership site is something that you own and no one can take away.
- A membership site can be based around micro niche markets instead of working from home markets, or they can be combined.
And remember 3 rules for online success:
1. Know or understand how to get your own blog or website set up
2. Know how to implement compelling copy onto your site
3. And know how to get targeted traffic to your site
Now get out there and begin your online marketing adventure and have fun!
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.